Tuesday, February 8, 2011

About to Burst!

I can't wait to have this baby!  So far, we've tried everyone's suggestions on how to induce labor, including eggplant parmesan, spicy food, hibbity-dibbity, acupressure (as performed by Jordan after watching youtube instructions), walking unevenly on a curb, walking flights of stairs, bouncing on an exercise ball, and laying out a warm bowl of milk in hope that she'll smell it and come out for a drink.  Any other ideas that don't include castor oil?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what hibbity-dibbity is. We can bring over settlers of catan and root beer floats tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hibbity-dibbity? :)

    Your baby knows how dang cute you look and wanted you to savor that a few more days. :) Because you really do look adorable.

    She'll be here before you know it! Don't worry a bit.

    When I went into labor, it was an unusually busy day at the hospital and the nurses were attributing it to the humidity and the pressure. You probably can't recreate high pressure, but you could try humidity! (I don't know!)

    Good luck! I wish we could come drink root beer floats and play Settlers with all of you tomorrow. Sounds fun. I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, do we need to have a birds and the bees talk with you?


    Thanks Carrie, but I want to see how adorable she will be.

    ReplyDelete