It is only 10am and I already have the moment that I want to write about. Jayda is beginning to care about clothing. Today I was trying to figure out what she should wear, so I pulled out a few skirts and some shirts. Jayda decided that she wanted to wear all of them, so for the morning she wore 3 skirts, one pair of pants and two shirts. I think she was plenty warm on this cloudy rainy day.
August 13th
Jayda likes to climb into the tiny space behind the couch and side table. She loves picking all the leaves off of the large plant that sits back there. That plant is beginning to look very unhealthy and I'm very tired of finding pieces of leaves all around the house.
August 12th
Jayda is now 18 months old, so today was her first time in nursery all by herself. She did wonderful, no crying or complaining. I don't even think she even noticed that Mom and Dad weren't around. Jordan and I actually listened in Sunday school today. Here is the first picture she colored and brought home from church. Our baby is growing up!
August 11th
Jordan and I went to my friend's wedding in Ohio, so Jayda spent the afternoon and evening with her boyfriends (Jack and Ethan). They had a great time going shopping, taking a bath, reading books and running around the house giggling.
No comments:
Post a Comment