Friday, August 3, 2012

One Sentence Journal

So I had a great plan of starting a goal on August 1st.  Stupid me got sick, so I'm already behind.  I have wanted to make a record of some of the big and small special moments in Jayda's life, but I'm terrible at keeping a journal.  Well I got a great idea from a book titled "The Happiness Project".  I'm starting a one sentence journal where each day I will write one sentence about what happened with Jayda that day.  I will be keeping this journal on our blog, because it will be easy to keep track of the days.  I have a list of sentences from the last three days.

August 1st: Jayda helped me put her clothes away today. She brought me one piece of laundry at a time and I put it in her closet- it took forever!

August 2nd: She finally said "moo" for the first time, when she found a cow magnet on the floor.

August 3rd: We were in a hurry to get out of the house and down the stairs, but Jayda wanted to climb down the stairs by herself with her dish of pretzels.  She had one problem she needs her hands to go downstairs.  It took her 10 minutes of shifting the pretzels around before she finally shoved two hand-fulls in her month, so she could climb down without my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment